Ask the Experts Webinar: Peri-procedural Considerations
In this inaugural session our experts covered your questions on:
- Managing Contrast Allergies and the Necessity of Contrast
- Injectate Volumes / Test Doses
- Post-procedure Driving
- Infections / Antibiotics
- Vital Sign Cutoffs
- Pre-procedure Imaging Time Frames
- Monitored Anesthesia Care / Sedation / Putting Patients at Ease
Your expert panel for this June 13, 2023 webinar included:
- David J. "D.J." Kennedy, MD, Professor, and Chair of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Vanderbilt University Medical Center; and
- Joshua Rittenberg, MD, Clinical Associate Professor in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Stanford University.
The panel was moderated by Michael B. Furman, MD, MS, Fellowship Director at OSS Health and Chair of the IPSIS Membership Committee.
Listen on the go — make "Ask the Experts" your new go-to podcast! Besides the video, an audio download is also available here.