Ask the Experts Podcast: Steroid Dosing for Interventional Pain Procedures
In this session our experts covered your questions on:
- What's the Right Amount and Frequency?
- What's the Daily and Lifetime Maximum?
- Why Do Some Regenerative Medicine Physicians Consider Steroids "Poison”?
- Are Non-Particulate Steroids Really Non-Inferior?
Your expert panel for this July 18, 2023 webinar included:
- Kate Sayeed, MD, Director of Pain Medicine at the VA Texas Valley Coastal Bend Healthcare System, and IPSIS Member-at-Large; and
- Alison Stout, DO, of the Cleveland Clinic, Lerner College of Medicine, and IPSIS Treasurer.
The panel was moderated by Michael B. Furman, MD, MS, Fellowship Director at OSS Health and Chair of the IPSIS Membership Committee.